Step Inside the 2018 Chevrolet Malibu Interior
The Chevrolet Malibu interior features and design deliver access to exciting amenities that Haines City drivers are looking for, including:
- Advanced Infotainment
- High-Grade Materials
- Expansive Seating
- Driver-Centric Engineering
Explore the elegant design of the 2018 Chevrolet Malibu and see why more Metairie drivers are making the trip to Chevrolet Center to see it in action.
- Chevrolet MyLink – Drivers can connect a compatible smartphone and access music streaming, hands-free calling, maps, shopping, and more via the Apple CarPlay or Android Auto features.
- OnStar – OnStar concierge service provides access to 4G LTE Wi-Fi, roadside assistance, emergency crash notification, directions, recommendations, lock-out service, and much more.
- Intuitive Controls – From the in-dash touchscreen interface to the easily accessible audio and accessory controls, the Malibu interior is designed with the driver in mind.
- Bose Sound System – An available Bose premium 9-speaker audio system provides optimal sound quality for a more pleasurable drive.
Additional Interior Amenities
The interior of the Chevrolet Malibu is designed with the latest conveniences in mind:
- Teen Driver – The Malibu helps new drivers refine their skills by providing gentle reminders and delivering report cards to parents, so they can see where they’re teens doing well and where they need to focus their attention.
- Wireless Charging – Compatible phones can use the available onboard wireless charging system and leave ugly cables and home.
- Heated Front Seats – Available heated driver and front passenger seating provides comfort at the touch of a button.
- Remote Start – An optional remote start system allows drivers to heat or cool the vehicle before they enter for extra comfort when the weather is not cooperative.
Experience the 2018 Chevrolet Malibu Interior
The quality and design of the 2018 Chevrolet Malibu interior must be seen to be appreciated. Schedule a test drive today at Chevrolet Center to see what we mean. Contact us or visit our showroom in Winter Haven to get started and learn about the convenient financing options available.
More from Chevrolet Center
If you’re in the market for a powerful new pickup in Lakeland, then the 2021 Chevy Silverado is surely on your shortlist. But don’t take it from us—respected reviewers like US Newsand World Report praise the 2021 Silverado for its “potent engines,” noting that it can “tow and haul as much as or more than…
All-new in 2021, the Chevy Trailblazer joins the increasingly competitive subcompact crossover class. Before you decide on a new crossover in Lakeland, it’s important to find out what auto industry experts are saying. In their 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer review, Edmunds singles out the Trailblazer’s “edgy styling,” and notes that “the Trailblazer doesn’t sacrifice utility in…
There’s nothing like the style and speed of a Chevrolet Camaro, but if you’re thinking about picking up your dream car, you might be wondering “just how much is insurance for a Camaro?” Drivers pay an average of $181 each month of $2,172 annually*. However, this figure depends on a number of factors: policy, location,…