What Are the 2020 Chevy Equinox Reviews Saying?
Drivers in Lakeland will love to hear that the 2020 Chevy Equinox, Chevy’s newest crossover, has been put to the test in the major automotive publications. What do they think? They love it! From getting the right color to the right trim package, you can count on Chevrolet Center to provide Winter Haven drivers with a convenient Chevy shopping experience.
Chevy Equinox Reviews: The Big Picture
These Chevy reviews offer proof that the new Chevy Equinox is an all-around great SUV.
- “As one of Chevrolet’s most popular models, the Equinox continues to challenge its rivals with good value and functionality.” –Edmunds
- “The Equinox is one of the roomiest compact SUVs available, and offers the latest infotainment and safety technology.” –Consumer Reports
- “This small crossover gets some of the best fuel economy ratings in the class. Additionally, it offers solid handling, a smooth ride, and an easy-to-use infotainment system.” –U.S. News and World Report
Chevy Equinox Reviews: The Room
The 2020 Equinox gives you a roomy ride, especially when compared to competitors like the Nissan Rogue:
- “[I]n a First Test review, we were impressed with the Equinox’s spacious interior, comfortable ride, and new infotainment and safety tech[.]” –MotorTrend
- “Certainly, the Chevrolet Equinox does the SUV thing well. There’s plenty of legroom all around, and cargo space is definitely better than what you’ll find in a comparably priced sedan or hatchback.” –Edmunds
- “[The Chevy Equinox] offers more rear seat legroom than the Nissan Rogue[.]” –AutoTrader
Chevy Reviews: The Interior
Ride in style! These Chevy Equinox reviews boast about its feature-rich interior.
- “The cabin is quiet, and the controls are straightforward to use, including the MyLink infotainment system.” –Consumer Reports
- “Keeping your smart devices charged shouldn’t be a problem in the Equinox, with four standard USB ports, including Type A and Type C outlets. Two 12-volt outlets are also available — one up front and one in the cargo area — as well as a 120-volt, three-prong outlet.” –Cnet
Explore the Chevy Equinox Lineup at Chevrolet Center
Now that you’ve read the Chevy reviews and figured out what makes the Chevy Equinox so special, come on down to Chevrolet Center, where our friendly staff will get you into your new Chevy with no hassle. Whether you want an Equinox or a Traverse, new or used, Chevrolet Center is here to get Lakeland and Haines City car shoppers out on the road. Contact us today with any questions!
More from Chevrolet Center
Drivers in Lakeland will love to hear that the 2020 Chevy Equinox, Chevy’s newest crossover, has been put to the test in the major automotive publications. What do they think? They love it! From getting the right color to the right trim package, you can count on Chevrolet Center to provide Winter Haven drivers with a convenient…
You have a large crew to bring along from Lakeland to all the great things to do in Winter Haven. You’ve compared the 2020 Chevrolet Traverse to the Chevy Equinox and know you need the power and spaciousness of the Traverse. Still need more info in making your decision? Take a look at the excellent…
View Inventory Contact Us Looking for a fuel-efficient SUV to handle your Lakeland commute? The 2019 Chevy Traverse MPG will generate an EPA-estimated 18 city and 27 highway mpg*, allowing you to travel more often without stopping for gas. Explore the Chevrolet Traverse performance features below before heading to Chevrolet Center to see how one…