2020 Chevy Traverse Towing Capacity
When searching for an SUV that will be there for you through every job task and Lakeland weekend adventure, look no further than the 2020 Chevy Traverse. In addition to impeccable engine performance and a well-appointed interior the Chevy Traverse towing capacity is capable of reaching 5,000 pounds – enough to haul a compact camper or a small boat for a weekend getaway with the family. Learn more about the new Chevy Traverse towing capacity with Chevrolet Center, below!
2020 Chevrolet Traverse Towing Specs
The 2020 Chevy Traverse is available in seven unique trim levels, each equipped with a powerful 3.6L V6 engine and standard front-wheel drive or available all-wheel drive. Depending on your trim choice, your towing capacity will be either 1,500 or 5,000 pounds. Here’s an overview of how your trim choice affects the Chevrolet Traverse towing abilities:
- You’ll get a 1,500-pound maximum towing capacity with the L, LS, LT Cloth, LT Leather, or RS with front- or all-wheel drive, as well as the Premier with front-wheel drive.
- You’ll get a 5,000-pound maximum towing capacity with the Premier with all-wheel drive or the High Country with front- or all-wheel drive.
Traverse Cargo Space
Complementing the Chevrolet Traverse towing, you’ll find that the 2020 Traverse brings a cavernous interior with plenty of additional space for your gear:
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row: 98.2 cubic feet maximum
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 57.80 cubic feet maximum
- Cargo Volume Behind 3rd Row: 23.0 cubic feet maximum
Smart Storage Solutions
If you’ve got a growing family in Haines City, you’ll probably agree that kids come with a lot of extra cargo! When your trailer is already full and your cargo space is fully accounted for, these smart cargo management features can help:
- Hands-Free Liftgate: When your hands are full, loading up the trunk of your Traverse is as simple as a quick kicking motion that will automatically open the liftgate.
- Hidden Storage: Concealed under-floor storage provides extra space for your belongings and a convenient way to keep your valuables safe and out of sight from passersby when you’re away from your vehicle.
Explore the 2020 Chevy Traverse at Chevrolet Center!
Ready to take on the powerful 2020 Chevy Traverse? Contact Chevrolet Center to set up a test drive near Davenport today. While we can’t hook up a trailer for you, you’ll get a great feel for how the rugged engine powers the Chevy Traverse towing capacity, and you can explore all of its clever storage solutions. Continue your research on the Traverse when you compare it to the smaller Chevy Equinox and learn more about its impressive mpg ratings.
More from Chevrolet Center
View Inventory Contact Us Looking for a fuel-efficient SUV to handle your Lakeland commute? The 2019 Chevy Traverse MPG will generate an EPA-estimated 18 city and 27 highway mpg*, allowing you to travel more often without stopping for gas. Explore the Chevrolet Traverse performance features below before heading to Chevrolet Center to see how one…
Whether you’re a hop head or a total beer novice, Grove Roots Brewery in Winter Haven can introduce you to brand new flavors that you’ve never experienced before. This modern taphouse prides itself on a commitment to innovation and authenticity – and of course, amazing brews. From bright and citrus-laden pale ales to rich roasted…
Shopping for a versatile SUV in Lakeland that perfectly suits not only your driving needs, but also your unique personality? Check out the highly reviewed 2020 Chevy Equinox at Chevrolet Center! With four well-equipped trim levels and 10 vibrant new Chevy Equinox colors to choose from, it’s easier than ever to configure your dream SUV in…