2021 Chevy Traverse MPG
If you need a spacious SUV with generous three-row cabin space, there’s no need to sacrifice performance for comfort! In fact, the 2021 Chevy Traverse MPG estimates reach up to an EPA-estimated 18 mpg city/27 mpg highway. That means whether you’re heading to work in Lakeland or a road trip through Haines City, you can spend more time on the road and less time at the gas pump. Add in Chevy’s world-class engineering, and it’s no surprise that the Chevy Traverse is such a best-seller. Explore the Chevy Traverse gas mileage with Chevrolet Center, and stop by our dealership to explore our new Traverse inventory!
2021 Chevy Traverse MPG: FWD vs. AWD
The 2021 Chevy Traverse gas mileage ratings vary depending on your choice of drivetrain. The standard configuration is front-wheel drive, the most efficient option available, but you can upgrade to all-wheel drive for better handling and control in tougher road conditions. Compare the two Traverse MPG specs below:
- 2021 Chevy Traverse with FWD: EPA-estimated 18 mpg city/27 mpg highway
- 2021 Chevy Traverse with AWD: EPA-estimated 17 mpg city/25 mpg highway
2021 Chevy Traverse MPG: Engine & Performance
So, how does this SUV manage such solid efficiency and power? The Chevy Traverse’s fuel economy is just one part of the impressive performance package, which includes a base V6 engine with serious towing potential. The 2021 Chevy Traverse performance specs are as follows:
- 3.6L V6 standard engine at 310 hp and 266 lb-ft of torque
- 5,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- Smooth-shifting 9-speed automatic transmission
- Standard Automatic Start/Stop technology
2021 Chevy Traverse Fuel Efficiency-Boosting Technology
The 2021 Chevy Traverse also brings new technology to the roads of Davenport, which contributes to a better driving experience overall. From drive modes to start/stop technology, see what you can expect out of your Traverse for 2021:
- Transmission: The 9-speed automatic transmission seamlessly shifts to the optimal gear, which means you don’t have to lift a finger to boost your fuel economy.
- Start/Stop Technology: When you’re sitting at a stop, your Traverse will automatically turn off the engine to preserve fuel. Once your foot hits the gas, the engine springs back to life instantly.
- Drive Mode: Traction Mode Select helps you fine-tune your vehicle’s performance based on the terrain, which means you get the best handling possible in every condition.
Test Drive the Fuel-Efficient Traverse SUV at Chevrolet Center
You’ve learned all about the Chevy Traverse fuel economy, but what else does this SUV have to offer you? Find out with a test drive at Chevrolet Center. Our team would love to introduce you to the style, performance, and interior features of this popular SUV at our Winter Haven showroom. Contact us with any questions, and let’s get started!
More from Chevrolet Center
The 2022 Chevy Silverado 2500HD is capable of towing just about anything. Whether you’re moving cross-country or you’re transporting equipment on a job in Lakeland, this truck has the grit to get the job done. The new Chevy Silverado 2500HD can carry it all, so you’ll never have to sacrifice items because of a…
If you need a spacious SUV with generous three-row cabin space, there’s no need to sacrifice performance for comfort! In fact, the 2021 Chevy Traverse MPG estimates reach up to an EPA-estimated 18 mpg city/27 mpg highway. That means whether you’re heading to work in Lakeland or a road trip through Haines City, you can…
The Chevy Equinox has remained a huge hit with Winter Haven customers and industry critics alike, and this nameplate shows no sign of slowing down for 2022. The 2022 Chevy Equinox colors offer eight different ways to showcase your sense of style. So whether you’re in the mood for a clean Summit White silhouette or…