2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 Interior
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 interior features a large cabin fully equipped for any Lakeland adventure, with technology like the Chevrolet MyLink touch screen. The Silverado interior is more than you expect from a truck–explore the features below, then see the interior for yourself in a new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for sale at Chevrolet Center in Winter Haven.
Interior Features of the Silverado 1500
- Chevrolet MyLink Technology
- This 7-inch color touch-screen allows you to make phone calls, access playlists, and get information you need while driving.
- Spacious Cargo
- In the 76 cubic feet of cab space, you’ll enjoy side 45.27 inches of legroom up front, and a 60/40 flip-up/fold-flat rear-seat for additional space, to fit more of what you need.
- Blind Spots and Visibility
- Every vehicle has a blind spot. That’s why we’ve added a Blind Spot Monitor to ensure you a safer drive. This feature senses when a vehicle is approaching a Silverado blind spot and alerts the driver.
- Active Safety
- Also added to the Silverado 1500 interior is a safety suite that includes features like the Autonomous Emergency Braking, Forward-Collision Warning, and Lane-Departure Warning to name a few.
Experience The New Silverado 1500 at Big Bend Chevrolet
Now with bigger dimensions, more technology, and added safety features that add to the overall performance, the Silverado 1500 is a great option for Lake Wales drivers in need of a new truck. Compare the Silverado 1500 vs. the Ford F-150 and the Toyota Tundra to really understand the differences that make the Silverado 1500 stand out in the lineup.
Explore More Chevrolet Silverado Features
More from Chevrolet Center
The 2022 Chevy Silverado 2500HD is capable of towing just about anything. Whether you’re moving cross-country or you’re transporting equipment on a job in Lakeland, this truck has the grit to get the job done. The new Chevy Silverado 2500HD can carry it all, so you’ll never have to sacrifice items because of a…
If you need a spacious SUV with generous three-row cabin space, there’s no need to sacrifice performance for comfort! In fact, the 2021 Chevy Traverse MPG estimates reach up to an EPA-estimated 18 mpg city/27 mpg highway. That means whether you’re heading to work in Lakeland or a road trip through Haines City, you can…
The Chevy Equinox has remained a huge hit with Winter Haven customers and industry critics alike, and this nameplate shows no sign of slowing down for 2022. The 2022 Chevy Equinox colors offer eight different ways to showcase your sense of style. So whether you’re in the mood for a clean Summit White silhouette or…
Wondering how much 2021 Chevy Equinox towing capacity you can expect? With a power-packed engine, thecontact us today to arrange your test drive! View InventoryContact Us 2021 Chevy Equinox Towing Capacity & Engine Options You’ll find that the two engine choices available on each trim determine the differences in the Chevy Equinox towing by trim…
Wondering what you can look forward to on the 2021 Chevy Silverado trim packages? Searching for the Chevy Silverado trims that best suit your budget and needs? Look no further than Chevrolet Center for the Silverado 1500 trim levels and prices engineered to fit a wide range of needs and wants. Whether you’re searching for…