2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 Interior
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 interior features a large cabin fully equipped for any Lakeland adventure, with technology like the Chevrolet MyLink touch screen. The Silverado interior is more than you expect from a truck–explore the features below, then see the interior for yourself in a new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for sale at Chevrolet Center in Winter Haven.
Interior Features of the Silverado 1500
- Chevrolet MyLink Technology
- This 7-inch color touch-screen allows you to make phone calls, access playlists, and get information you need while driving.
- Spacious Cargo
- In the 76 cubic feet of cab space, you’ll enjoy side 45.27 inches of legroom up front, and a 60/40 flip-up/fold-flat rear-seat for additional space, to fit more of what you need.
- Blind Spots and Visibility
- Every vehicle has a blind spot. That’s why we’ve added a Blind Spot Monitor to ensure you a safer drive. This feature senses when a vehicle is approaching a Silverado blind spot and alerts the driver.
- Active Safety
- Also added to the Silverado 1500 interior is a safety suite that includes features like the Autonomous Emergency Braking, Forward-Collision Warning, and Lane-Departure Warning to name a few.
Experience The New Silverado 1500 at Big Bend Chevrolet
Now with bigger dimensions, more technology, and added safety features that add to the overall performance, the Silverado 1500 is a great option for Lake Wales drivers in need of a new truck. Compare the Silverado 1500 vs. the Ford F-150 and the Toyota Tundra to really understand the differences that make the Silverado 1500 stand out in the lineup.
Explore More Chevrolet Silverado Features
More from Chevrolet Center
Transmissions require transmission fluid to run properly. This includes lubricating the steering system and gearshift system and keeping everything from overheating. Learn more your transmission fluid below with our FAQ guide, and schedule service at Chevrolet Center when it’s time to change your fluid in Lakeland or Haines City. Schedule ServiceContact Us Get Your Transmission Fluid FAQ’s…
With its enhanced aerodynamics and upgraded interior, the new 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 is sure to accommodate any Lakeland driver. Eight unique trim offerings provide high-performance builds and distinct capabilities that allow you to choose the perfect model for your wants and needs. Take a closer look at the Chevy Silverado trim levels below, then…
View Inventory Contact Us Looking for a fuel-efficient SUV to handle your Lakeland commute? The 2019 Chevy Traverse MPG will generate an EPA-estimated 18 city and 27 highway mpg*, allowing you to travel more often without stopping for gas. Explore the Chevrolet Traverse performance features below before heading to Chevrolet Center to see how one…
Contact Us When you find yourself looking for restaurants in Lakeland, be sure to bring your appetite. From downtown Lakeland restaurants to other options scattered throughout town, you can rest assured your taste buds will be happy with the eclectic options available. Explore the best places to eat in Lakeland, FL below. Harry’s Seafood Bar…
Read the Chevy Cruze reviews, and you’ll see that safety features are among one of the many features this new model has to offer. From the Chevy Cruze hatchback to the Chevy Cruze Premier, you’ll experience peace of mind when on the Lakeland roads thanks to the standard safety features. Learn more about these when…